Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ps—post 2 today: A Huge Thank You



A huge thank you to Sarah Tomson Beyer (www.flowmotionstyle.com). In my life as a teacher, a few teachers have crossed my path that have really created the way I teach, live and flow. Sarah is one of them. MFY teacher Madzy met Sarah in Park City when she hired her for privates, Madz brought Sarah to the studio about 3 years ago and it was serendipitous for me: Sarah arrived with all of her flow at a point in time where I felt like my teaching had become rote and stagnant. Sarah taught me all about how to teach from a place of authenticity and enter that state of flow. She rocked my world and re-oriented my path as a teacher: through Sarah I was lead to other master flow teachers like Shiva Rea and more recently Janet Stone. It was really Sarah who lead me to teach flow. Sarah was in Seattle teaching today and I spent the whole day flowing with her amazing energy. Sarah has recently launched her amazing line meSheeky and invited me to be an ambassador for the brand (http://www.mesheeky.com/sheekyluv). Check it out and most importantly seek out opportunities to embrace her flow and learn from her . . . we'll get her to MFY Spring 2012. THANK YOU, SARAH!



Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment